Various events during the October 1981 visit to Pakistan (Pakistan) ·· maybe missing
- 31 October 1981
- [Printer friendly format]
- No primary Internet source
MAYBE MISSING: We regret that some (or many) of the speeches during this visit are not available in the Archive. Listed below are some events he attended where Mawlana Hazar Imam made or may have made a speech. We would be very grateful if any of our readers who may have these speeches, or others from the visit, would kindly share them with us. Please click here for information on making submissions to NanoWisdoms; we thank you for your assistance.
- October 31, 1981: Visit to the Aga Khan Hospital and Medical College to review construction.
- November 23, 1981: Pakistan Qaumi Yakjehti Council awarded its Pakistan Qaumi Yakjehti Shield award in recognition of the service of Sir Sultan Mahomed Shah, Aga Khan III.
- November 25, 1981: Attended 5th All-Pakistan Ophthamological Congress.
POSSIBLY RELATED READINGS (GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY)
- Various events during the November 1964 visit to Pakistan and Bangladesh (Pakistan, Bangladesh) ·· (21 November 1964)
- Various events during the November 1987 visit to Pakistan (Pakistan) ·· (14 November 1987)
- Various events during the October 1966 visit to East Africa, Madagascar [Malagasy Republic] and Comoros Islands (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Madagascar, Comoros Islands) ·· (18 October 1966)
- Informal Press Conference (Karachi, Pakistan) ·· (15 February 1970)
- Various events during the November 1991 visit to Pakistan (Pakistan) ·· (1 November 1991)