On receiving the Thomas Jefferson Memorial Foundation Medal for Architecture at the University of Virginia, ‘Islamic Architecture: Concerns and Directions’ (Charlottesville, USA)
- Categories: Aga Khan Award for Architecture (AKAA) ·· Aga Khan IV ·· Architecture ·· Editor's Choice ·· Education ·· Environment ·· Governance (National) ·· History (Islam) ·· Invited ·· Islam (Culture & Heritage) ·· Islam (General) ·· Islam (Interpretation) ·· Partnerships & Collaboration ·· Research & New Knowledge ·· Silver Jubilee Boxed Set of Speeches ·· Society (Rural) ·· Society (Ummah) ·· Society (Urban) ·· Speeches ·· United States ·· Unpublished ·· Values
Our apologies, this content is restricted at this time. Click here to learn why.
This content is available on another website. To view it, click here or on the "Sources: Secondary" link above, next to the date.
POSSIBLY RELATED READINGS (GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY)
- Opening Remarks, Tenth Seminar, ‘Architecture Education in the Islamic World’, The Aga Khan Award For Architecture (Granada, Spain) ·· (21 April 1986)
- Closing Remarks, Expressions of Islam in Buildings Seminar, ‘Faith, Tradition, Innovation, and the Built Environment’ (Jakarta and Yogyakarta, Indonesia) ·· (19 October 1990)
- Connoisseur Magazine Interview, Paul Chutkow, ‘The Aga Khan’s Vision’ (London, United Kingdom) ·· (?? September 1983)
- Ninth Aga Khan Award for Architecture Prize Ceremony (New Delhi, India) ·· (27 November 2004)
- Closing Remarks at the Winners’ Seminar of the Aga Khan Award for Architecture (Aleppo, Syria) ·· (7 November 2001)