Interview by Pierre Dumayet (Chantilly, France) ·· incomplete
- Categories: Aga Khan IV ·· Audio/Video ·· France ·· Incomplete ·· Interviews ·· Published ·· Transcription Required ·· Translation Required
FRENCH VIDEO ONLY: We regret that neither a transcript nor translation of this French interview video is available in the archive. We would be very grateful if any of our French speaking visitors would be kind enough to transcribe and/or translate the 11 minute video at the link below. Please click here for information on making submissions to NanoWisdoms; we thank you for your assistance.
INCOMPLETE: We regret that from this interview, only limited portions made public by the reporter are available below. We would be very grateful if any of our readers who may have the complete transcript would kindly share it with us. Please click here for information on making submissions to NanoWisdoms; we thank you for your assistance.
At Chantilly, surrounded by his wonderful horses, Karim Aga Khan receives Pierre Dumayet. He talks about his love for the Arab people and Muslim countries, discusses his role of religious leader who seemed naturally compatible with a human life of the world, “international star”.
- Audio from preview of video at: http://www.ina.fr/archivespourtous/index.php?vue=notice&id_notice=CAF91010356
POSSIBLY RELATED READINGS (GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY)
- Interview with an unidentified media outlet 9 days prior to the first Takht Nashini (Enthronement) Ceremony in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (London, United Kingdom?) ·· (19 October 1957)
- Interview with an unidentified media outlet (Unknown location) ·· (?? < 2008?)
- Event at the Inauguration of Al-Azhar Park (Cairo, Egypt) ·· (25 March 2005)
- CTV Canada AM Interview, Norm Perry (Ottawa, Canada) ·· (13 November 1978)
- Remarks to TV5 on arrival in Mali (Bamako, Mali) ·· (30 July 2005)