36 years of Canadian speeches and interviews by His Highness the Aga Khan
- 22 February 2014
- [Mobile/Printer friendly format]
- No Internet sources
- Categories: News
Later this week, His Highness the Aga Khan by invitation of the Prime Minister of Canada, The Right Honourable Stephen Harper, His Highness the Aga Khan, will make an historic address to both the Members of the Senate and the House of Commons, a rare privilege normally reserved for heads of state and government.
To commemorate the event, the NanoWisdoms Archive is pleased to present 36 years of the Aga Khan’s Canadian speeches and interviews, going back to his first official visit in 1978.
Also see our summary:
His Highness the Aga Khan and Canada: A Profound Affinity — But why Canada?
CANADIAN SPEECHES & INTERVIEWS
POSSIBLY RELATED READINGS (GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY)
- 54 years of recognition of His Highness the Aga Khan by Western educational institutions ·· ()
- New on NanoWisdoms: The little known January 2002 Connaissance des Arts interview of His Highness the Aga Khan with Philip Jodidio ·· ()
- NanoWisdoms’ All-time Top 20 Speeches and Interviews up to 2013 ·· ()
- FULL EVENT VIDEO: The Global Centre for Pluralism’s Fourth Annual Lecture (Toronto, Canada) ·· ()
- 42 years of Aga Khan University speeches by His Highness the Aga Khan ·· ()