The NanoWisdoms Archive of Imamat Speeches, Interviews and Writings requests your help!
- 6 November 2013
- [Mobile/Printer friendly format]
- No Internet sources
- Categories: News
Launched in 2011, upon receiving special permission from Aiglemont to publish His Highness the Aga Khan’s speeches, the NanoWisdoms Archive is a unique website dedicated solely to the Ismaili Imamat’s speeches, interviews and writings.
As part of our efforts to help introduce and increase awareness of the NanoWisdoms Archive among the jamat, we are trying to get in touch with teachers/facilitators of all community computer classes (such as those held for seniors). We would be grateful if all could help us in obtaining the contact info for any classes in your city/region. You might find the information in local weekly bulletins or your jamatkhana notice boards.
Kindly e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
With over 500 readings — from akdn.org, iis.ac.uk, theismaili.org, aku.edu, archnet.org, pluralism.ca, printed materials, media Web sites and other sources — and 1,000 quotes, the Archive is the most comprehensive, public collection of Ismaili Imamat knowledge available today.
Also, if any of your family or friends attend such classes, we would also be grateful if you could ask them to print the NanoWisdoms flyer (link below) and share it with their classmates.
Please do share this post with your family, friends and jamats and help us help the whole jamat learn about the Archive.
We thank you for your support and assistance.
POSSIBLY RELATED READINGS (GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY)
- The NanoWisdoms Archive of Imamat Speeches, Interviews and Writings requests your help! ·· ()
- NanoWisdoms announces its new e-mail Quote and Reading Service ·· ()
- Navroz Mubark, 2014 ·· ()
- NanoWisdoms Archive celebrates its second anniversary publishing the little known, July 1979 ‘The Age’ interview of His Highness the Aga Khan by Geoffry Barker (Melbourne, Australia) ·· ()
- NanoWisdoms Archive announces the first on-line reference of Imamat quotes ·· ()