Interview with an unidentified media outlet (USA) ·· incomplete
- [Mobile/Printer friendly format]
- No Internet sources
INCOMPLETE AND UNIDENTIFIED: We regret that from this item, only the extracts below are available in the Archive or were made public by the reporter and we would be very grateful if any of our readers who may have a complete copy of the interview would kindly share it with us. Also, we have not been able to identify which media outlet conducted the interview and would therefore appreciate any of our visitors who recognise this interview and/or the media outlet — from the image, audio or text below — would kindly contact us. Please click here for information on making submissions to NanoWisdoms; we thank you for your assistance.
On one U.S. nationwide television show Karim was asked by a sceptical journalist how long he could go on being the Imam of millions of Muslims, a student and athlete at Harvard, and continue to give interviews.
Not for very long (,replied Karim,) and this will be one of my last interviews. (It was.)
POSSIBLY RELATED READINGS (GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY)
- Various interviews between 1958 and 1964 in the United States (USA) ·· (1958-1964)
- Press Conference at the Officer’s Club (Tehran?, Iran) ·· (1 November 1959)
- Interview by Pierre Dumayet (Chantilly, France) ·· (7 April 1961)
- Associated Press Interview on the ‘Aga Khan Express’ (Sultanabad, Pakistan) ·· (10 October 1960)
- Sports Illustrated Interview, Paul Evan Ress, ‘Prince Karim Aga Khan’ (USA) ·· (10 August 1964)