Various events during the November 1959 visit to the United States (USA) ·· missing
- ?? November 1959
- [Mobile/Printer friendly format]
- No Internet sources
ALL MISSING: We regret all (or most) of the speeches during this visit are not available in the Archive. Listed below are some events he attended where Mawlana Hazar Imam made or may have made a speech. We would be very grateful if any of our readers who may have these speeches, or others from the visit, would kindly share them with us. Please click here for information on making submissions to NanoWisdoms; we thank you for your assistance.
- November 30, 1959 (San Francisco, California): Speech at the San Francisco Fairmout Hotel, titled “Africa and its Multiracial Society”, under the auspices of World Affairs Council of Northern California.
- November ??, 1959 (Washington DC): Address to the Board of Directors of Chase National Bank.
- November ??, 1959 (Washington DC): Meeting with President Nixon.
- November ??, 1959 (Cambridge, Massachusetts): Visit to Harvard University.
- Speeches II, pp. 18-19
[Text verified and/or corrected from this source by NanoWisdoms]
POSSIBLY RELATED READINGS (GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY)
- Meeting with the first M.I.T. graduates of the Aga Khan Programme for Islamic Architecture’s post-graduate Advanced Degree Programme in Architecture (Cambridge, USA) ·· (16 May 1987)
- Various events during the April 2008 visit to the United States of America (USA) ·· (11 April 2008)
- 2011 University of California San Francisco Medal Interview (San Francisco, USA) ·· (26 April 2011)
- Various events during the November 1991 visit to Pakistan (Pakistan) ·· (1 November 1991)
- Aga Khan Development Network and State of California ‘Agreement of Co-operation’ Signing Ceremony (Sacramento, USA) ·· (2 November 2009)